This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for TruDiligence and www.trudiligence.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Identification as a Consumer Reporting Agency
TruDiligence identifies as a Consumer Reporting Agency (CRA) as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act and therefore takes every precaution to comply with the provision of the FCRA, state and local regulations.
TruDiligence obtains information on an individual consumer only upon the request of a user who has a permissible purpose under the FCRA to request information on that consumer in order to provide consumer reports. The FCRA requires a user for employment purposes to certify to us that it has a permissible purpose for the report and has obtained the written consent of the consumer to request information before we can supply the requested information. The user must submit to reasonable audits by us to confirm that it is, in fact, obtaining such consents. All users must certify that they have a permissible purpose to request a report such as credit, insurance, and renting an apartment. Our customers agree to keep your information confidential and secure.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Any information gathered on any consumer may only be provided to the user authorized by the consumer or permitted by the FCRA or similar state law to receive the information. We cannot and do not share, sell or distribute consumer information with or to any third party other than the requesting party thereof. Any consumer, upon proper identification, has the right under the FCRA to request us to furnish to the consumer any and all information we may have on that consumer. The consumer has the right to dispute the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in the consumerís file. However, we may be required, upon receipt of a court order to release the information in civil litigation, or as otherwise required by law, to disclose information regarding a consumer to law enforcement agencies. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Off-Shoring Of Data
TruDiligence does not, at any time, release the identifying information of any subject to third parties located outside the border of the United States or its territories for any purpose other than to deliver a report to an end user. Of course, if information is sought from outside of the United States, the information is gathered in that country and then transmitted to us here in the United States where it is treated as any other consumer information.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
3190 S Wadsworth Blvd, Suite 260
Lakewood, Colorado 80227
Other Privacy Initiatives
May include but are not limited to:
- Access to confidential consumer information is limited within TruDiligence to those who have a need to know the information: obtaining and transmitting information on the consumer or those dealing with a consumer request for information or consumer disputes.
- Access to the TruDiligence computer terminals, file cabinets, fax machines, trash bins, desktops, etc. are secure from unauthorized access.
- TruDIligence maintains a secure network to safeguard consumer information from internal and external threat.
- Any backup data is maintained in an encrypted form.
- TruDiligence maintains records on each request for information and identifies each user who requested information on a consumer.
- Employees are prohibited from browsing files or databases without a business justification.
- Destruction of consumer information follows the Federal Trade Commission requirements that the information be unreadable upon disposal.