Do you know what the Fair Credit Reporting Act is? If not, you should. The FCRA regulates the use of credit reports, background checks, and other consumer information by employers. This act is in place to protect employees from being discriminated against based on information found in their credit reports or background check.
Why Is FCRA Compliance Important for Employers?
Because if you use a consumer reporting agency to obtain information about a job applicant or employee, you must comply with the FCRA. This includes obtaining a written disclosure from the applicant or employee and getting their permission before ordering the report.
Other things to remember are that you can’t use the information found in a consumer report or background check to discriminate against an applicant or employee. And you must dispose of any information you received from a consumer reporting agency properly.
There are many reasons why you should choose TruDiligence for your FCRA compliance needs, but here are a few:
- Experience: We have 20 years of untarnished business experience. Our team of experts has the knowledge and experience to help you with FCRA compliance.
- Customer Service: We are dedicated to excellence in customer service and building long-term client relationships.
- Fast and Accurate: We provide fast, accurate, comprehensive background checks and investigative screening services.
- Promote Public Safety: Our mission is to promote the interests of public safety by providing fast, accurate, and comprehensive background checks.
- Compliance: We specialize in FCRA compliance and can help you with your needs. When it comes to FCRA compliance, you can trust us.
- Quality: We offer a wide range of services and products that are of the highest quality.
Please contact us today if you have any questions about FCRA compliance or want to learn more about our services. We would be happy to help you with your FCRA compliance needs.